The Portland Storytellers’ Guild brings you many opportunities! Become a member today!
Publicity for your own storytelling events in the Guild newsletter and calendar
- Monthly email newsletter of upcoming events and opportunities
- Entitles you to audition for PSG shows
- Discounts for all Guild performances and workshops
- Professional members receive a personal listing on the website
- 10% discount on your membership with the National Storytelling Network
- Certificate for TWO free PSG concert tickets to donate to the non-profit of your choice
- Discount on ad placement in Guild programs and Newsletters!
How to Join
To join, simple select your membership level or support level from the options below, download the membership application form and mail it with your check payable to Portland Storytellers’ Guild, 4230 SE King Rd., PMB # 101, Milwaukie, OR 97222
or join online using PayPal (there is an extra administrative fee for using PayPal).
One year membership dues are:
|Basic / Senior**||$25||Discount on 1 ticket per Event|
|Senior Couple||$45||Discount on 2 tickets per Event|
|Family||$60||Discount on up to 4 tickets per Event|
|Supporting||$120||Discount on up to 4 tickets per Event and 2 complimentary tickets to Festival of Stories|
|Professional||$50||All basic membership benefits plus listing on professional tellers webpage and email notices of teller requests.|
Current members can also renew your membership dues by clicking below (dues are expected each January).
If you prefer to send your membership via the post office, click here for a printable membership form.
To purchase your membership via PayPal:
Not Ready To Join?
You can still support the cause by making a single donation.